Important info to be aware of before booking:
The entrance fee is dedicated to the welfare of our cats and allows for a 1 hour stay. Unfortunately we cannot compensate or extend a booked slot for anyone arriving late.
If you do have your own cat we would love to hear all about them. However, please do not bring them to our Cafe as mixing unknown cats can cause an enormous amount of stress for the animals.
Our cats are members of our family and as such are not available for adoption. Unlike other Cat Cafes our cats do not live on the premises. We are lucky as we are able to bring our fur babies to work with us and take them back home at night.
The welfare of our cats is absolutely paramount, and it is our priority to ensure that they have a happy, safe and fulfilling environment which they can share with our fellow cat loving customers. We are regulated and licensed by Solihull Council, who ensure our practices comply with animal welfare legislation.
We are passionate about promoting animal welfare. We welcome everyone from all walks of life, and of any age. We believe hands on interaction and guidance is the best way of educating people to be kind and respectful to animals. Any customers causing any form of unnecessary stress or harm to our cats will be asked to leave.
1) Please do not pick the cats up, or wake them if they are asleep, but do feel free to wander around and fuss them.
2) Only food and drinks purchased within the cafe may be consumed on the premises.
3) Please be respectful and kind. Anyone causing any harm or stress to our cats will be asked to leave. This includes young children who must be supervised at all times.
4) Please do not feed the cats. They have a controlled diet and eating human food can make them very ill. Cats are lactose intolerant so it's particularly important that you do not give them milk or cream.
5) Please do not climb on the furniture or the cat trees.
6) When using the washroom please do not allow the cats to follow you through the door into the corridor where the toilet is situated.
7) Our cats love a fuss but they do have sharp claws and teeth, so please be careful as customers visit at their own risk. We also advise people not to wear expensive outfits as our cats do like to climb on people, and we cannot be held responsible for any damage to clothing or belongings caused by the cats.
8) When leaving, please wait to be let out of the premises by a member of staff to avoid the possibility of any of the cats getting out.
Please feel free to take as many photos as you want. We are always delighted to see them shared on our social media sites.
Our cats are our family so they are not for re-homing. However, if you are looking to re-home a cat we would be happy to direct you to animal charities that can help.
Our cats do not live on the premises.
Our cats are inquisitive, so please don't be offended if we ask to check your bags before you leave to ensure that one of our cats hasn't crept in.
This is a Cat Cafe and all our cats have fur coats which do moult, so you may find the odd hair here or there as you would expect when sharing their space.
All our tables are sanitised after each visit.
If you have any allergies we advise you to seek medical advice before entering our premises. Please let us know on your arrival of any special requirements or dietary needs you have, including any food allergies.
Our Table Plan
Customers do message us asking which table are best to book so we have made a table plan so you can see where each table is.
This is a video of our cats so you can see all their names.